Epman V44 MVR 44mm V Band External Wastegate Kit 24PSI Turbo Waste gate For Exhaust Manifold or Header EPWS8826
- Product Code: EPWS8826
- Availability: 5000000
- Weight:2.20 kg
- 6 or more -4.1%
Materials:Cast Iron / Aluminum
Wastegate Port Size:44mm
Working Pressure (PSI):24 PSI
Other Part Number: 44mm Wastegate
Replace Parts:exhaust manifold or header
You are buying on 100% Brand New of:
* Fits any 44mm turbo manifold wastegate port .
Wastegates provide a means to control the boost pressure of the turbo charged engine. Wastegates work to bypass exhaust flow from the turbine wheel. Bypassing the exhaust flow reduces the power driving the turbine wheel to match the power required for a given boost level. Similar to the BOV, the Wastegates uses boost pressure and spring force to regulate the flow bypassing the turbine.
Wastegates are bolted to exhaust manifold or header. The advantage of external Wastegates is that the bypassed flow can be reintroduced into the exhaust stream further downstream of the turbine. This tends to improve the turbine's performance.
Specifics and Features:
High Strength Cast Steel Body
Fits any 44mm V-Band Wastegate Port
Anodized Aluminum Top Finish
Weldable Flange V-Band Flange for Dump Pipe
Barbed / Banjo Fittings
24 PSI Spring Included
Stainless Steel V-Band Flanges and Sealing Rings
1 X Wastegate
Included hardware as shown
* No installation guides are included, we highly recommend to seek professional installation. Any damage during installation will not be refunded.
* Will come with everything you see in the picture. Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1 inch=2.54cm)
* Please check that the picture matches before purchase. The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
* For any inquiries or special requests such as larger amount ordering please write to us.
All items are Brand New unless stated otherwise on the listing. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install. Professional installation is strongly recommended.